Tuesday 7 October 2014

we're a hoppin'

Hi there Dressies
IT'S PAAAAAARTY TIME!!! 

We've just passed our birthday and we have some very exciting news.
Wendy, the owner and designer of All Dressed Up will now be selling her gorgeous images as both rubber and digital stamps with none other than
SUGAR NELLIE

whooop whoop whoop!!!!

Please pull up a chair, grab a cuppa and a slice of cake as you'll be here a while.
We're having a mahoosive blog hop with us Dressy Girls and some of the Sugar Nellie Design team too.

AND an extra challenge for all you  Dressy fans.  Oh and better than that we have a this gorgeous freebie
 and numbers (just in case you want to change it) designed especially for the celebration.



...and what is a hop without prizes?
We'd like to thank everyone who donated a prize.  Lot's of lovely goodies are up for grabs girls but you must follow our two simple rules :)

1. You must complete the hop and leave a comment for every one of us Dressy Girls and of course the Sugar Nellies too
2. You must create a card using the freebie and add it to Mr Linky below.  


All Dressed Up
Prize: the four new digital images

 Crafty Ribbons
Prize:  £10 voucher
crafty ribbons
Prize:  Petal Lu Lucky Dip, which will be a box of 50 blooms

Prize:  $30.00 gift certificate

Prize:  goody bag or gift voucher

Prize:  2 prizes, each one being a magazine subscription from the time it is entered to June  
Scrap n' Art Online Magazine

Kit and Clowder
Prize - online voucher to a class

Quixotic Paperie
Prize - Make It Crafty blending card

That Craft Place
Prize - £10 voucher

Now I guess your all desperate to see these new images. 
So, let's hop!!!
The first stop is our lovely Dressy Girl Nancy,  run on over to see her gorgeous creation then follow her link to the next Dressy Girl:)
In case you get lost along the way I'll add the other Dressy Girls in the hop order for you

As I said your first stop is Nancy
Lisa
Anne 
Valou  

Viv 
Vicky
Holly 

Janine
Keeley
Marilyn

Fiona
Bettina 
Christine L 

Lynne


The hop will run for two weeks.  So you have until 21st of October to get your card made and comment on all of the gorgeous cards :)

Lastly a huge congratulations to our lovely designer Wendy.  We are all thrilled to be a part of your new journey and wish you loads and loads of success :)

Don't forget to leave a comment on every blog girls.  We can't wait to see your creations.

31 comments:

  1. Thanks for the lovely freebie, will get that when I am on the laptop. Looking forward to creating with it and joining in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebie she is adorable. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the freebie and the fun hop.
    Hope I can create something nice with her.

    Hugs,
    Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic hop thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous hop! Loved all the different creations. Was fab to see all the new stamps together in Janines gorgeous creation. Fantastic designs by both teams. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful hop! Really enjoyed your free design and hope you enjoy my card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there - this sounds like fun! I would like to play! When I download the images, they appear dirty/gray. May I please have a clean/white copy (both the girl and the numbers). I'm at fitkitty1@gmail.com. I look forward to receiving them so I can get started! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never mind! I'm all set with the image now! Thank you! Looking forward to getting her coloured, and I'll be back here to link up! Happy Birthday to All Dressed Up!

      Delete
  9. Hi, thanks for a lovely showcase! Enjoyed this hop, now all is needed is the card to take to the party. Happy Birthday to you ! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing cute digi.
    But it is possible to make the gray achtergond white?

    ReplyDelete
  11. New images are so gorgeous love all the DT makes! Some really gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for the super cute freebie I've just started colouring mine :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. OOOh wow, thanks for this lovely freebie. And congrats with the birthday!
    I hope I have the time to make a card with it, I will do my best.

    Lots of hugs,
    Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun blog hop! Your DT are all AMAZING colourists! Gorgeous showcase of All Dressed Up images. I'm going to colour up the freebie and enter your challenge so I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow..great inspiration..and I just love all your new images..so elegant and sweet..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous new images and all the DT cards are beautiful. Ive completed the hop and hope to have my card entered tomorrow xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. The DT's have excelled themselves. Great showcase for awesome images.
    Off to try and make time to use your fab freebie now. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girls , my compliments.
    You have all madebeautiful cards.
    I see that there are a lot of wonderful new digi 's. So I come buy some of them;)
    My card is is coming soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the beautiful digi< just waiting for my new cardstock to arrive so I can print and colour her up. Beautiful projects by the DT showcasing the wonderful new images :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Blog hop completed - over a few days!! Now to upload my entry...thanks for the beautiful image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Added my make now, thanks again for a fab blog hop and gorgeous freebies xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy birthday! and thank you for the cutie! i have added my card, hope you gals like it! and have finished comment on every single blog, there are all gorgeous creation and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have visited all the blogs and commented now I just need to make a card before the deadline. I have come to the party a bit late but I shall do my best :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow this hop is one of the best I have been to, the DT creations are really classy and the images are way too gorgeous...great job ladies, not off to colour my image and make my card...time is running out.xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday and thank you for the freebie.... My card is also entered!

    ReplyDelete
  25. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Thank You for the DARLING Freebie.. hoping to get some time to create with her today!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! I love Sugar Nellie so I am excited they will be carrying your stamps in rubber! Happy Birthday and thank you for the adorable freebie! I am off to get my project made :) Wonderful hop - all the designers did a stunning job!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations Wendy! Just discovered your stamps, so beautiful. Thanks so much for this wonderful blog hop, gorgeous makes from your DTs and Sugar Nellies.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a fantastic blog hop, every creation was gorgeous!! I love the new images but that would be nothing new as ADU is one of my favourite digi companies, I love them all hehe!! I have added my card and have just blog hopped in the nick of time, this was one hop/challenge I didn't want to miss out on! XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  29. My paper and card came too late, but I've coloured her up and will share on FB :-)

    ReplyDelete