Saturday 27 February 2016

Holly's Tutorial for a beautiful Tag!

I want to share my new tag today with my very first tag tutorial.
Wish me luck!!!
This is my tag using All Dressed Up Bride stamp.
Isn't she just so lovely?


I used my favorite Copic markers on this tag.


I used a Tim Holtz tag and some Graphic 45 Mon Amour papers.



And of course embellishments!
Some pretty flowers, lace, ribbon , buttons, and a resin frame.


Some glitter, glitter glue, Liquid Pearls, Tim Holtz black distress ink,
and a Tim Holtz paper distresser.



Image was printed to about 3 1/2".


Colored with Copics.


I tore the top of the paper for a more distressed look.



I used the Black ink to go around the edges and I used the distresser tool to rough up the edges.






I tried to do a step by step. 
I hope that it helps sort of explain my process with creating tags.

Hope you'll join us at All Dressed Up challenges and maybe even join in.
There are some great freebies on the All Dressed Up blog
and a link to the All Dressed Up Etsy store that has some wonderful stamps in it
And don't forget about the All Dressed Up Facebook page.
There's another challenge there.


3 comments: